Thursday, January 15, 2009
Crazy Snowmen!
Can you believe these crazy snowmen?! Me and my brother Ryan went to the snow to play. My parents took us and we had a lot of fun! Ryan had never seen snow before and he was kinda freaked out. It was cold but not too bad. I got a sled and slid down a huge mountain. The last time I slid I hit a bump and wiped out. I was crying but my dad was laughing. I guess it was kinda funny. Ryan only went down the hill with one of us on the back of the sled but snow got up in his face and he cried. I guess snow causes a lot of tears. Mom and dad were crying because of all the work they had to do to get everyone ready. It takes longer to dress for the snow that it does to play in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment