Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ryan is my best buddy

Ryan is my best buddy. When we first brought him home he wasn't much fun. He was either crying or sleeping. He really didn't do much at all. How that has changed. He really makes my parents tired! Ryan is 13 months-old but started walking when he was just 10 months. He is really fast now! We have gates around the house to keep him in the safe part of the house. Ryan eats anything he sees , so I have to be extra clean and careful with my toys. The other day Ryan mademe laugh when he turned over the ottoman and started trying to eat the fuzz on the bottom. Silly Ryan!

This week Ryan said a few words. All of the sudden we heard him say, hi, by, mama, dada, & Yoli (Our nanny). It is so cute! Ryan goes to bed earlier than me so if Mom and Dad let me stay up I have to be quiet.

Just the other day Ryan started picking up the ball and throwing it. He has a pretty good arm (That's what Dad says). He is learning to do lots of things. He is eating crackers and cherios all by himself. He doesn't even use the bottle anymore, only sippy cups for Ryan now! I can't wait for him to learn karate so we can fight each other!

Mom & Dad say that Ryan has a funny way of finding the wrong thing to touch. He will pass up a cool toy and go strait for the remote control! I think he even knows how to use it! If a door is open, watch out, Ryan has gone through it. I help my parents watch him when they are in the room. It is my job to teach him to play and to share my toys. I also have to clean up all the toys when he goes to bed, my parents give me quarters to do it if I don't complain. They call it responsibility.

No comments: